Even though “the weather outside is frightful” lifecycle is always “delightful”- it’s time to get your stocking stuffers for your biker friends, spouse(s), or co-workers. We have compiled a list (a top 10) of things that we think would be great to give or recieve this Holiday season.
1) Castelli Wool Cycling Cap $22.00
-Not only is this wool cap going to keep you warm it will give you all the street credit you will ever need.
2) Thompson Stem $110.00
– These are not only lightweight they have an incredible finish that makes any bike look pro
3) Fizik “Soft Touch” Bar Tape $19.99
– We recomend this tape because it is easy to grip when wet/sweaty and also has a very nice soft touch.
4) Knog Front/Rear Bike Lights $12.00
-Cheap, Easy, and Efficient. These lights come in any color you can dream of and can be switched from bike to bike in seconds!
5) Bike DVD- We recomend New World Disorder 10 $29.99
-This movie even has a scene from Blackrock right here in Oregon! If your kid likes riding downhill/freeride he will love this movie.
6) Chris King Bits (Headset/Bottom Bracket) $Prices Vary
-Nothing more needs to be said- it’s a King.
7) Planet Bike Super Flash $25
-This light can be seen from Les Schwalb from our front door, it’s that good.
8) Kryptonite Evolution U-lock $59.99
-This is the more expensive of Kryptonite’s Locks but if you have been biking in Eugene for a while you know how much it sucks getting a bike stolen.
9) Salsa Skewers $59.99
-These are not only incredibly nice to look at they function very well too.
10) Lifecycle Bike Shop Gift Cards